The Londonderry Times newspaper is simply the best way to reach every household and many businesses in Londonderry, New Hampshire!
We publish weekly community newspapers in New Hampshire servicing the towns of Chester, Derry, East Derry, Hampstead, East Hampstead, Londonderry and Sandown, both in print and online. Other towns coming soon! All our community newspapers are mailed free of charge and have a controlled circulation of more than 28,000 residential copies. We provide full advertising setup services to make your newspaper advertisement as attractive and effective.
Download the Rate Card PDF:
Preprinted Insert Rates (CPM)
$65 per 1000 for full run / $75 per 1000 for target marketing. Frequency Pricing Available as well as an Insert/ROP Program. Rates are cost per thousand (CPM) net.
*Insert prices may vary depending on weight.
Preprint Insert Guidelines:
- Reservations should be made not less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the scheduled date.First come first served on reservation basis.
- Materials must be delivered freight pre-paid to our printer (call for shipping information) not less than 3-5 days prior to scheduled insertion.
- Zoning information available upon request.
$1.00 a word with a 15 word minimum, to run in all three publications.
Bold type, Italicized, Centered copy are an additional charge of a $1.00 each.
Caps, Underlining and Dingbats .50 each.
Deadline for classified ads is 3:00 p.m. Monday for that week’s publication, all line ads must be pre-paid.
Display Classified Ads $19.50 pci
Ad runs in all three publications.
An additional charge of 25% over the cost of the ad will be added to the overall cost for placement on specific pages or places in the paper.
Pages are 6 columns wide (10.25″) by 13 inches deep. Offset printing process. Halftones 85 lines preferred. JPGs at highest resolution, lowest compression. Digital camera images width of at least 1,000 pixels (@150 dpi resolution).
Camera Ready: Monday at 4 p.m. the week of publication. (Monday at 10 a.m. non-agency artwork)
Non-Camera Ready: Thursday at 12 p.m. the week prior to publication.
NOTE: All ads requiring a PROOF must be at the office one full working day prior to normal deadline.
Advertisers should check their ads the first day of publication. We will not be held liable for typographical errors except for the portion of the ad that ran incorrectly on the first day of publication. We reserve the right to withhold publication of any advertisement and assume no responsibility for ads accidentally omitted. We reserve the right to edit and determine the proper classification for all advertisements. Legal and Political Advertising – Open Rates Apply.
Terms of Payment
- All advertising rates are net.
- New accounts are pre-paid with a minimum of two weeks up front until credit is established.
All new accounts are required to have a credit card on file. An account that is more than 91 days past due will be subject to an auto-charge to the credit card on file
- Terms of payment are 2% 10, Net 15 days.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (annual percentage rate of 18%) will be charged on the unpaid balances. Should collection action be necessary, Nutfield Publishing LLC shall be entitled costs and attorney fees.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $35.00 administration fee.
- No refunds, only credits towards future ads.
- Sending in an order is considered acceptance of rates and conditions in effect at the time the advertising is offered.
- We reserve the right to reject any advertisement at any time.
- All orders, artwork and copy are subject to approval.
- No charge for composition work for ads that run.
- Pre-press charges will be incurred on advertisements sent in, worked on and not used. ($45.00 per hour/min. 1 hour).
- Electronic transfer of files: photos, halftones, and ads will be charged at $20.00 each.
Indemnification It is agreed that these newspaper shall not be liable for failure to print, publish or distribute all or any portion of an issue in which an advertisement is to appear, if such a failure is caused by circumstances beyond the control of the newspapers. These newspapers will not be liable by a reason of error, for which it may be responsible, beyond the actual space occupied by the item in which the error occurred. In case of typographical errors or omissions, these newspapers shall not be liable. These newspapers shall be under no liability for failure for any reason to insert an advertisement. Advertisements submitted after the deadline for proof service are submitted at the advertiser’s own risk and these newspapers shall assume no liability for errors or omissions in such advertisements. These newspapers make every effort to provide desired placement, but in no instance can this be guaranteed, unless paid for. (see Guaranteed or Preferred placement charges on front). The Company may revise its advertising rates at any time upon (30) days written notice to the Advertiser, and the Advertiser may, without penalty, cancel this agreement at any time newrates are made effective by giving thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Company.